Sunday, April 12, 2009

Details from Treatment April 7: Part II

The most amazing thing about this week was that I felt up to participating in all these activities. I had to rest in between, and I'm very grateful that my parents and Tom and Max were available to help with all the preparations, but I made it! I even felt up to attending church on Easter morning.







By Saturday night, I had the energy to stay up late and make Ukrainian Easter eggs with Max -- she's been talking about it for years but this is the first time she's had the chance to share it with me. Not that I need any new hobbies, but I could seriously get hooked. Here's a photo of the process, and one of Max's favorite eggs.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Everyone looked GORGEOUS for Easter and the eggs are awesome--where did Max learn to do that? WOW!