Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Email from April 1, 2009

This is an email I already sent out -- hopefully most of you saw it:

I just wanted to give you all an update on what has been transpiring regarding my health. This past Monday, March 30th I had a CT Scan to review what affects the treatment has had on my Melanoma. This afternoon I received a phone call from the nurse practitioner. All is stable and one area has had some additional shrinkage. This is all great news. Everything is heading in the correct direction. I am grateful for the information. And I still have more work ahead of me. For those of you that have asked, I will stay on this treatment course for as long as I continue to respond to the treatment and that I can handle the side effects.

Thank you for your continued support you extend to me and my family in all the ways that you do. I know I have said this before but I would not have been able to do this without your love, support and friendship. Each one of you is apart of my village. Thank you for being apart of that village and for being my cheerleaders. Please continue to see me as "A Miracle". I love you all. God Bless us all.

No comments: