Friday, March 20, 2009

Treatment and Activities in March 2009

Had treatment on March 13th, treatment recovery was rough this time. Very very tired and lots of discomfort. Most of the pain was again in my upper back. Although I did have throbbing in my legs. I am calling it fatigue now, just don't know where to put myself. If I could chop them off and hang them up I would be happier. Lots more throbbing in my hands and feet this time also. I am holding that over the next couple of days that will lighten up and go back to the way it was right before my last treatment, sort of unnoticeable. I am also thinking that some of the soreness in my hands and feet are because of the increase in the Nexavar. I am now on 2 pills every day. I am also experiencing again more itching in both my hands and my feet. Also experiencing some bowel upset, not sure what is causing that.

Then after about a week I finally awake and most of it is all behind me. Sometimes it feels like it will take me forever to get there. Then I arrive.

Max was here to support us as always. She baked hamentashen with Daria (and she isn't even Jewish), cooked us the most delicious Corn Beef and Cabbage for St Patrick's Day (and we aren't even Irish), cooked, cleaned, did laundry and loved me just the way she knows how. Thank God for my Boston Angel, my friend.

Rose Angel strikes again. The quotes were posted on March 12 for those of you keeping track.

CT Scan for the end of this month and next treatment scheduled for Tuesday, April 7th.

No comments: