Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bountiful Blessings

I want to express my great gratitude and humble appreciation for those of you that have stepped forward to support me and my family over the past two and a half years. As much as possible, when my health and energy allow, I try to acknowledge your support with a note or a phonecall -- but whether I can do that or not, know that in my heart I am thankful for it all.

Most recently, I made a special request for financial support to cover house-cleaning, and I am so grateful to those of you who've sent checks, or are planning to. It means more than you can know for me to feel taken care of in this way. It will allow me to save my very limited energy for the times I really need it -- without feeling like my house isn't a clean, healthy environment during this challenging time.

One of the hardest things I've experienced in all of this is allowing myself to receive anonymous gifts. You know who you are -- and please know that I love you and am so thankful for the anonymous gifts that have shown up to support our family. My Rose Angel, the Giant gift cards, the anonymous checks earmarked for house-cleaning ... the list goes on. My gratitude is huge for all of these, and my frustration at not being able to thank you personally is part of my learning process.

Thank you for being part of my Village.
With all my love, Shari

No comments: